Arthouse Online Privacy Statement
Your personal data is processed through our webshop. Arthouse-online considers careful handling of personal data of great importance. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured by us.
In our processing we adhere to the requirements of privacy legislation. This means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement;
- we limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data that is necessary for legitimate purposes;
- we first ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require that of parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to make your personal data available for inspection, correction or deletion at your request.
Arthouse-online is responsible for data processing. In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. We recommend that you read it carefully.
This privacy statement was last modified on 09-02-2020 00:00:00.
Use of personal data
When using our web store, we obtain certain information from you. That can be personal data. We only store and use the personal data that is provided directly by you, in the context of the service you have requested, or of which it is clear that it is provided to us for processing.
We use the following data for the purposes stated in this privacy statement:
- Name and address details
- phone number
- Billing address
- E-mail address
- Date of birth
When you place an order with us, we use your personal data to process it.
We do not publish your customer data.
Provision to third parties
Your data is explicitly not provided to third parties.
These partners are (partly) located outside the EU.
Social media buttons are included in our webshop. With this, the administrators of these services collect your personal data.
We use Google Analytics to keep track of how visitors use our webshop. We have entered into a processor agreement with Google to make agreements about the handling of our data. Furthermore, we have not allowed Google to use the obtained Analytics information for other Google services, finally, we have the IP addresses anonymized.
We take security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data.